.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Assorted ramblings
"Hopefully one day I will find a special place that, with some imagination on my part, will be able to evoke in me that same feeling of serenity." [9/8/06]

This might be the place! Maybe I'll go there when I come back next August, if it's not too expensive.

On a side note, my left arm is now aching from the flu vaccine I got after work just now. Last year I actually thought this was a weird phenomenon until another friend who also got the shot confirmed she was feeling the same.

And today a colleague asked me when I'd be flying and then asked, 'Ey, so do you feel as if we're tying you down?' (Referring to me getting less than a week's time to rest and pack up before I fly next Friday.) Aww so sweet, how could I have the heart to say yes? Haha hmm... it's a bit weird to read the previous sentence cos the person asking me is probably older or as old as my mum! Using sweet in her case is a bit odd. But you know what I mean la.

Topic:
hermit came out of her refuge @ 10:34 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment